Dancing day

 whenever I saw dance anywhere

I move my leg here and there

no one support and give me a guide

But every minute I think I want 

                                                  Dance is my dream for many years

                                                   from different things and people I felt fear

                                                   'NATRAJA' the lord of the dance

                                                    whom I always pray 

                                                    please give me guidance on this way


Today is that lucky day one

God gives me an opportunity here to come

guide me on this way


anything I am ready to pay

thankyou, is only I want to say



 



check my view on dance

http://wix.to/_EBzBv8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real happiness. ..sachchi khusi

Be the real you

Shaadisuda ka bachpane ka hak nhi.....